About our wholesale programing:
We are a 501c3 based out of Norwood Colorado. Local food access is our priority.
- We focus on keeping margins low.
- We keep case sizes small to accommodate smaller scale buyers.
- We can be reached directly and have really excellent customer service.
- We don’t have minimums.
- Making an account is easy and hassle free.
- Our website is easy to use and orders can be placed fast.
- We subsidize food banks and other programs like senior lunches so you\’re supporting food security when you shop with us!
How to order wholesale:
- Go online to freshfoodhub.net Wednesday 1pm through Thursday 1pm to place an order.
- You’ll get an emailed order confirmation, this generally your final invoice.
- If anything is to be modified or is out of stock the manger will resend an invoice by the end of Friday.
- You’ll get a delivery approx. 10am-1pm Tuesday if in Norwood, Nucla, Naturita or Ridgeway. (other locations will need to be arranged case by case).
- Payments can be made COD or net 7 depending on applicant.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an application.
- Set up an account and fill out our application (takes about 15min).
- We will send you ordering instructions! Its very easy!
How to order as an individual (community order):
- Go online Wednesdays 1pm to Thursdays 1pm to freshfoodhub.net.
- Choose “shop wholesale” on the main page.
- Click “new user? register” (or login if you already have an account). Follow prompts to set up a customer account.
- Once account is set up and you’re logged in, choose “community order” (top left of page). Now you’re all set!
- All ‘community orders’ will have an additional 12% non-wholesale fee and a 3% Norwood sales tax which you will see at checkout. In order notes please add if you plan to pay with ebt/double up, wic and/or foodrx.
- Press “send order” to submit your order, payment is not made at this time.
- You’ll get an email confirmation that your order was submitted, pay at pickup!!
- cash, check, or voucher/food assistance programs only please.
- Pickup the following week on Thursdays at our booth next to High County Bicycles 6-8pm.
- This is a great opportunity to shop our farm stand too!
- If you do not pickup your order, you will not be able to order with the us again. Please be sure to commit to pickup/pay schedule when you place your order.
Technical issue or questions about pickup/payment please contact leila @ 510-205-4550