The Fresh Food Hub is seeking a contractor who has a passion for local healthy food and is driven to promote food availability and access for the entire community. Self-starters w/ high integrity and a collaborative mindset a must. Multitasker with excellent communication skills and previous nonprofit experience a plus. Bi-lingual Spanish top priority. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for SCOPE of Work FSC.final
Recent Fresh Ideas
- Fresh Foundation’s new Wholesale Program + Online Ordering!
- Fresh Foundation delivers 2650 lbs of local produce to food banks + Mesa Rose Kitchen to open soon…
- Welcome to our community, Kate & Erik Anderson! New Operators of the cafe + grocery…
- The Fresh Foundation: New Focus, New Operator
- Help Wanted: Part-time, Weekend job + Norwood Farmer’s Market Helper
- Change in Delivery Location for Telluride Pick Up, starting March 9th
- Help Wanted: Food Security Coordinator
- Featured Producer: Terri Snyder Lamers and the Snyder Family Ranch
- Producer feature: Julie and James Thorneycroft
- Fresh Food Pub: Your resource guide for local food, Summer 2019 is released!